cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No views listed on my items and ZERO sales in 17 days! What is going on?!

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: No views listed on my items and ZERO sales in 17 days! What is going on?!

I have had the same issue.  Have you found out what happened?

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

Same issue here, been going on for over a week. I hope they send out a RFO (Reason For Outage). 

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

The have a new policy that promotions will not work on items that show any revision until two weeks have passed. In my case there is a screw up with the business policy, they do not show and you have to go add them back in. This counts as a revision and then those sales seem to take no hits, likely till after 2 weeks have passed. Same for new items you list, two weeks until promotions will work. So if you make any change to an auction after listing then are putting it out of view I think.
Message 4 of 16
latest reply

If you think back to last Chirstmas and the horrible errors that affected small sellers...if you are  under an anchor store I think they are trying to wipe us out again.  Honestly I think eBay has lost control, look at what has happened with the troll custorer service!  There is so much money in online sales that perhaps Amazon has infiltrated ebay personel as some of the changes and errors are just pushing people off the site to other places.

@doublexpress38 wrote:

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

I think you are correct. Ebay is definitley turning my listings visibilty off whenever it suits them. I had ZERO sales again in the month of February. I called ebay and asked them what was going on and said I would be closing my store if my item views and sales did not increase. Within an hour I had a sale! I sold 7 items in the week following that phone call. Now it has been 2 weeks without a sale again...I guess it was my turn to be made invisible again until ebay allows my listings to be seen. Such unfair business practices! It may be time to move on from ebay.

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

Ebay search is certainly a problem as to what buyer see to buy from you. 

Read this:

https://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/letters/blog.pl?/pl/2019/1/1546372508.html

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

I am having the same gaps on sales in March. one sale after 10 days when my average was 0.7 per day counting the sold items in a month for the past 5 months that i opened my store. I sell art in good prices and i have managed, with a lot of effort, to attract quite a few returning customers. In March, 80% of my auctions end up with 0 views...That percentage was below 5% for all the previous 5 months...So i can only assume what most of people are mentioning here, eBay is killing small businesses. No worries, i will open my own website and dump this site as soon possible as i am not just going to stick around to pay standard subscriptions for 0 visibility on customer service.

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

Dont let anyone tell you its the economy, its not.  People are getting back checks galore.  The problem here is site changes and beta testing.  This has been going on for about 6 years, See the site developers have used a couple of million good sellers accounts for there CONSTANT testing, gearing up to change the site, NEEDLESS CHANGES FOR LOOKS MIND YOU, so every couple of years they stick in good sellers in these never ending tests, i bet ALL of you have seen some changes on your accounts, then the SD's get there numbers, and then put you in a NEW TEST, they have RUINED many of good sellers with this pre testing.

Ruined there accounts so bad, they went onto other selling venues where they could be seen.  So then the SD's have to round up a new group to test on.  So since your all questioning, you must be the NEWER group of people being tested on, as long as your in the pre testing, you will have roller coaster sales, a few weeks off, a couple days on, nothing you do to fix your listing will help.   So this coupled with directing sales to there sellers, your in a bad place to be in.  You will see a couple of good days, then nothing, reset and repeat.  Its really sad.

Good luck

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

Yes! This is happening constantly to me. They have ruined what I have worked so hard to create. I am so sick of these games! I have to find an alternative.

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

same here no sales over a long time many views but no sales and when i search my itims come a total different search i dont need ebay is dead
Message 11 of 16
latest reply

i think ebay only support GTC listings :'(
Message 12 of 16
latest reply

new policy ?
what is this new can u explain me ?
Message 13 of 16
latest reply

yes ebay turn it off once i got message from them and ebay sayed we do when we think its not good for sale
Message 14 of 16
latest reply

me too it make me sick how ebay play with us !!!!
Message 15 of 16
latest reply