cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No services available for shipping

When I tried to print my labels, there are no services available.  Is anyone else having this problem 

Message 1 of 94
latest reply
93 REPLIES 93

Re: No services available for shipping

Guys, same here, but now mine is finally back to normal. Wish you guys good luck!

Message 76 of 94
latest reply

Having the same problem as well on the east coast. This is the first time this is happening  and its a big inconvenience. 

Message 77 of 94
latest reply

Hi everyone! Thank you for the reports. The shipping team is aware and working on resolving this issue as soon as possible. They'll provide status updates as they become available and we'll be pinning a post about this at the top of the board. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Velvet,
eBay
Message 78 of 94
latest reply

ebay's "new improved" versions continue breaking .... what wasn't broke.

Message 79 of 94
latest reply

LOL!

Message 80 of 94
latest reply

velvet@ebay wrote:

Hi everyone! Thank you for the reports. The shipping team is aware and working on resolving this issue as soon as possible. They'll provide status updates as they become available and we'll be pinning a post about this at the top of the board. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks velvet@ebay  I noticed the system status page is also showing outages in Buying & Registration. Can we get some details on what is impacted there in a pinned post as well please?

systemstats6-6-22.png

Message 81 of 94
latest reply

Now "Buying" and "Registration" are not working.

So, looks like a free month of store fees for sellers.....

Message 82 of 94
latest reply

Thank you! At first, for me, "more options" wasn't available, but I tried clicking "I don't know the package dimensions" and that gave me more things to click. Eventually, toggling around, "more options" appeared, and that did the trick.

Message 83 of 94
latest reply

This worked for me. 😀

Message 84 of 94
latest reply

Having this issue October 27, 2022. Help!

Message 85 of 94
latest reply

Same here can't ship

Message 86 of 94
latest reply

Having same issue!  Trying to ship a paper manual USPS Media mail... then flashes to No Service.  Good gosh... this ebay is always such a mess!

Message 87 of 94
latest reply

That absolutely does NOT work!

Message 88 of 94
latest reply

This is absolutely f**king ridiculous and eBay must be held accountable for this. WHERE IS THE SOLUTION eBAY? Get one of your **bleep** representatives to say something here!

Message 89 of 94
latest reply

Hi Velvet, we are having thus same issue where eBay shipping showing NO SERVICES AVAILABLE and preventing us from creating a shipping label. today is 10/30/2022 at 6:28PM CST. Thanks

Message 90 of 94
latest reply