cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No messages coming in or out to or from buyers.

No messages are coming in from buyers, or from me to buyers.  Ebay was compromised earlier last month and this has resulted in buyers messages not coming through to me or mine to them.   All my items are listed as collection only, they then ask ebay to look into it and open a case for none delivery because ebay say they have sent message to me.  When I ask them to check what is going on, ebay say I have sent message to the customer and the customer has sent messages to me.  WHAT EBAY is not saying, is that though seller and buyer are sending messages to each other we are not recieving them.

I have just been on the phone again about this and been told it usually takes 90 days to rectify these sort of errors. I explained that I have now removed all my selling listings as the sales all fall through with no way to contact each other when the person I was talking to said ( keep trying to message buyers and hung up on me).

Three more opened cases requesting refund for not answering customer’s message that I have not received. One has even sent a courier to collect a paid for item, received it, but has a case open for a refund and ebay have withheld the payment.

This is a joke.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: No messages coming in or out to or from buyers.

I have 2 stores with emails on 2 different email servers.  First store (no offers accepted), no issues. Second store (offers enables), received general product message, but no message re offers.  Logged in tonight 4/18, last login 4/12,  to answer a buyer question and noticed 2 outstanding offers.  Confirmed no receipt.  Not sure how many offers I may have  let expire.  This is bad.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply