cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Drafts on PC are not current

Yes - I've created quite a few listings on my phone - sent some Live right away and others I saved as drafts pending more info, etc. Not necessarily pictures because I already had those included since I was on the phone.   I've tried clearing my cache, signed in and out of eBay on my laptop - stayed signed out for 24 hours and the pages are still not synced.   And based on what I'm reading from other/older posts, I'm thinking maybe I should just delete all of the drafts that are showing on the laptop and see what happens. 

I'm not exactly a new seller  (I stepped away in good standing about 10 years ago).  Starting fresh with a new ID and trying to build up my feedback - not that anyone does, but I really don't want anything go wrong at this stage.  So much has changed around here.   I'm having trust issues now.  😕    Appreciate any feedback on my idea of deleting drafts from PC view or suggestions on how to resolve.  Thanks! 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: My Drafts on PC are not current

This is a global issue -- not affecting every seller but enough that there are many posts here.  eBay responded to me that they are looking into it.  Someone else said they got the message that a server is down somewhere in the world and its causing this glitch.  If you start a listing fresh -- i.e. not from a draft, you may be able to get it through.  Very time consuming work around though.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply