cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing my Watch List items

I can only view my watch list on the "all lists" page of my account. What can I do to get ebay to help me? I don't want to set up a phone call and I've been sending website feedback daily, to no avail. This has been messed up for weeks now. No items are showing, the page is blank with this message: "You don't have any items saved in your Watch list."

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: Missing my Watch List items

Me too!! I go to Amazon and shop there!!
Message 16 of 19
latest reply

I'm using my mobile for ebay.Have done so beautifully for years.A month ago my watch list was replaced with a cuddly rounded message:

You are not watching any items

When I told ebay they said they could see my watch list so I must be lying.

I sent them a screen shot.They said it was my own fault and to open it in another browser...like I hadn't already- der !

I can see them in ebay classicview but it's such a pain having to keep swapping.

Anyone??

Message 17 of 19
latest reply

I have been having this same problem with my Watch LIst for over SIX MONTHS! I have called eBay support several times. They seem to know about this problem because they always say that they are working on it. However it STILL DOESN'T WORK!!!!!

WHY EBAY, DO YOU STILL HAVE THIS SAME PROBLEM??????

I don't have this problem using the eBay app on my Android phone.....

Message 18 of 19
latest reply

What did eBay do to fix it? I have called them several times and all I could get them to do is admit the problem with the watch list and say they are working on it. Unfortunately it has been broken for over six months!!!

Message 19 of 19
latest reply