cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Drafts on Ebay Mobile! How to Retrieve? What Happened?

Just went to my mobile and was going to add some pictures to some of my drafts.

When i went to the selling page there where no drafts. This is only happening on my cell.

My desktop shows I have 17 current saved drafts. Any body know a solution or is having the same problem.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Missing Drafts on Ebay Mobile! How to Retrieve? What Happened?

I am having the same problem as of this evening.   I have called ebay twice, and they claim I'm the only person to report this, so the problem must be my devices, not them.  I can't access drafts at all from my phone, and on my laptop, I can only access drafts through the sellers hub.  I've already restarted the computer, cleared cookies, etc.  Sorry you're also having the problem, but it's good to know I'm not alone. 

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Same but on desktop. Tried different browsers, all show saved drafts on my All Selling page, but when clicked says: You don't have any drafts.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

I'm still having the problem as of this morning.  I can't pull the drafts up on my phone at all, except for the 2 that show on the screen when I go to "selling".  If I try to open all the drafts, it says I don't have any.  On my laptop, ebay showed me a work around, and I'm able to access the drafts by finding them in the sellers hub, but adding pictures is impossible without the mobile app.  

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Sorry to hear you are basically having the same problem. I did call Ebay CS but they

were not much help on this problem. It is causing me to change the whole way I go about listing items.

The steps I use to list now are as follows:

1. Take pictures of item I want to list and store them in my phones Gallery.

2. Use phone to locate a like type listing and click on sell similar and replace the listed photos

with my photos and then save.

3. Now I go to my desktop and the draft is there and I make final changes and list the item.

It's working so far. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Regards,

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Same problem here. Desktop shows 8 saved listings (one of which I made/saved last night). Phone shows that I don't have any.

All of the dances we have to do and hoops we have to jump through just to have our listings buried. Not a happy camper.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

I'm having the same problem, drafts have disappeared from my android phone but are on my desktop.  Unable to add more photos to my drafts.  Too bad Ebay is making things so difficult these days....

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Having the same problem. Can’t access drafts on iphone and can only see my drafts in sellers hub on my laptop. Had a call with ebay tech support this afternoon and they created a ticket  # to get this resolved. Hopefully this will get fixed soon. 

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@krazy4koins wrote:

Just went to my mobile and was going to add some pictures to some of my drafts.

When i went to the selling page there where no drafts. This is only happening on my cell.

My desktop shows I have 17 current saved drafts. Any body know a solution or is having the same problem.

Hi @krazy4koins, this is a known issue that we are working on resolving currently. I have added you to our list of impacted sellers. While there is no workaround at the moment, you should still be able to start a new listing from scratch if you have something to sell. Keep me posted if anything changes on this issue and I will update our tech teams.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Holy cow!! As of 4:30 PM Mountain Time the problem seems to have been corrected.

My drafts are accessible through mobile and desktop. Kudos to whoever at Ebay

fixed this. I am a happy camper again.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply