cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Major new technical collapse. EBay Seller center link is crashed. Printing functions don't work.

EBay seems to have had a major technical collapse in the past 12 hours or so. The link to Seller Center just reports itself as "crashed." Print functions do not work. If you go to "order details" on an incoming order, then to "printer friendly page" and try to print, the preview box flickers into existence for just a second, then vanishes and nothing happens. Any other variant of the print command, such as Control-P does not work. I am reduced to transcribing from the screen by hand. Fortunately I am not using the eBay label system. That has probably failed too. My usual practice is to print out the "printer friendly" order details, then type the labels on a typewriter. So I am better off than, I imagine, most people at this point, but my records have become handwritten.

Just to be sure there was nothing wrong with the printer, I went to Word and printed out a short item. It worked normally.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Major new technical collapse. EBay Seller center link is crashed. Printing functions don't work.

I just listed and have printed labels from the seller hub and no problems 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Re: Major new technical collapse. EBay Seller center link is crashed. Printing functions don't work.

That may narrow it down somewhat. The link to Seller Center is down and the failure of print functions may be related to the "Order Details" page.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

ok hope that helps some what

I have no Idea what the "Seller Center" is  

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I assume they mean Seller Hub.  I've been in there multiple times today & processed an order.  No problems.  Though I did not try to print anything. 

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel

Simply-the-best-for-you Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay Seller since 1996

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

My labels are all printing sideways and I'm unable to format them for a simple, basic label printer.  On every other site where I sell, labels continue to print normally.  For eBay, right now I have to print them on a laser printer and tape.them.on.the.package.*

Everything else is as normal.

*ETA: More annoying than 'major' - I just use another shipping app.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 6 of 6
latest reply