cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listings not appearing in general search but show active in my Active Listings!! Why???

So I have noticed a trend with some of my items, not all but a fair amount. My listings appear in my Active Listings, yet when I go to the ebay general search they do not come up. I have checked the category and everything else in my listing but won't appear in general search. Anyone else having this issue? Not to happy about paying ebay for these listings only to have ebay not show them to anyone. 

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Listings not appearing in general search but show active in my Active Listings!! Why???

give a few item #'s of items that don't show.......... along with the search terms you used......sometimes people can find out why  you aren't finding them.........

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

162671531807 This one shows up just fine in the ebay search,  the following is one of the ones that does not. 362199964944  Both are for a Toyota Camry Sunroof Glass

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Search phrase is "Camry Sunroof Glass"

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

I see that one, using Toyota Camry Sunroof as a search term:  I did narrow the original 800+ results to between $140-150

image.png

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

also see it under that term:

image.png

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

Hello! I am dealing with these same issues. I called Ebay 6 times in a week. A technical "glitch" they say, but my Store is not showing and Customers are emailing me asking me if I went out of business. No Store, no sales. They are polite over the phone, but their is no information on WHEN this issue will get fixed on their end. I feel "left behind". I will loose my business if this keeps going on.

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

@organicqueen 

This store?

https://www.ebay.com/str/organicqueen

I see 43 items in your store at the moment.

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

I also see the 43 items in your store and see that there have been some sales recently......

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Hi again! Yes, I ended myself those listings and re-listed them to see if they showed up, but not only my Store is not showing, I have a group of friends that on a daily basis are trying to get into my listings from Google, punching in the code for my Store, and the Store does not show up. I have not had my Store up and running since the 18th. of January when I got a "glitch" for Duplicate Listings, and they restricted my Store. I had not listed anything, and they were NOT Duplicate Listings at all. I had that problem before without me having any blame. After they lifted my restriction, my Store disappeared. I have been dealing with EBay "glitches" and bugs for quite sometime now. Today is a week, and I see no solution to my problem. Thank you for writing back to me. Have a wonderful day! Gabby

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

are trying to get into my listings from Google, punching in the code for my Store

what "code" are they using? 

using the store url, it comes up fine.

https://www.ebay.com/str/organicqueen

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

sometimes it can take up to 24 hours

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

I see only one item in your store or search at the moment, and only 3 or 4 show as ended, so where did the other 40 or so go?

Your store banner is probably an eBay policy violation.
Message 13 of 13
latest reply