cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listings do not show in store

Turned my vacation settings off a few hours ago.. but only 1 of 171 listings show in my store!

please help

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It can take up to 24 hrs for listing to reindex after coming off a vacation setting.......

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

It can take up to 24 hrs for listing to reindex after coming off a vacation setting.......

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Looks like more are showing now, but if not all index and show up you might want to look at this:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/My-Account/reward-25-for-anyone-that-knows-NO-ONE-FROM-EBAY-CAN-FIX-IT...

May not directly apply to your situation, but there is a bug related to adult item store visibilities.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Thanks
I never knew it took so long
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Thank you
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

>>I never knew it took so long

I have never had a store, but have also never noticed any indexing lags with my regular listings - they always show up immediately.

Of course, there could be some intentional delay when re-indexing listings coming off store vacation (ie: the logic makes store listing re-indexing a lower priority task than indexing new listings), but other than an often mentioned general 24 hours, hasn't appeared to be an issue in the past.

Something may have changed (recently?) with how eBay prioritizes that task, but it's Impossible to know other than by observation, and data on that here is scanty.

In any case, looks like they are all there now.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

There is clearly something delayed on eBay's end right now with new listings. Typically its a 5-15min delay until listings are "live" but I am getting anywhere from 5min to 12 hours on new items. Most likely backend issues which seems to be common lately. 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply