cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing problems

I have been having mixed results listing books on my desktop computer. Sometimes they list, sometimes they don't. No reason given so I could correct issue. This has been going on for me for a few days now. Will try doing the listing all over again, and if not successful, will try listing via laptop.  I do not have the app. Totally flummoxed.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Listing problems

Update.  Tried relisting them again from draft form. Still didn't work. Next I tried doing the listing over from scratch, this time not useing ISBN or any pre filled information. All the listings went through. Have a feeling there is an issue  with some information that is pre-filled. Don't think this was a problem all the time with prefilled info. So for those folks useing prefilled information, manually put it in, instead of using information brought up by using ISBN numbers..at least till and if the hiccough goes away. Of course my advice only applies to booksellers, however am sure other folks use some kind of program that uses prefilled information and this might apply as well.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply