cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing Error

"There is a problem with the listing." "System temporarily unavailable, please try listing again." There is no indicated problem with the listing, no red stars. Has been showing up all day. Cannot revise or list! 

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Listing Error

Have you tried another browser?  Chrome Or firefox?  

Also I like Ccleaner.exe , it's a free download history cleaner and works much better than the built in one.

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

I've been having the same problem all day. 

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Same here in NY.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

anybody figure this out? I have one listing that i get this message for every time I try to revise the price. over 2 days now. Thanks
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Been Trying to Update My Photos for 3 Days , Cant revise any listings, I called Ebay and they are currently working on the problem...Apparently its happening to alot of people

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

I got that just now and called ebay, problem fixed itself during the phone call. So maybe it's fixed, I'm on Chrome and nope, not gonna change / add a browser . 🙂

The c.s. person was not aware of the system problem, but he was very helpful.

I might try the cleaner program mentioned though.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Getting this issue for an hour in Ohio

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

It came back, feeling really frustrated as I was trying to improve some " underperforming" items, can not revise . I can list today, yesterday it was gettinghung up. 

Maybe I won't be so stubborn about not changing browsers...lol these glitches don't usually persist like this. 

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

I am in Georgia and have been having this issue all day long when trying to update the quantities of items in a single listing. I too get the "listing error....system unavailable" message.

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

I've been having the same problem all day long.  Not sure if it is some kind of hack but it's frustrating not being able to fix a listing that's photos disappeared to correct it.  Etsy is having issues too - I really hate hackers and viruses, it's a waste of time and energy and just plain evil.

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Mine is back to working today, I've only updated 4 but so far so good.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply