cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

June 9th, 2016 - cannot load ebay

Cannot load My Ebay page, or add anything to my Watch list....argh...and it's been going on for hours now...c'mon ebay!

Message 1 of 155
latest reply
154 REPLIES 154

Re: June 9th, 2016 - cannot load ebay

I know I am missing out on some good deals because I can't bid on anything. Good luck to you and getting some great deals 🙂
Message 136 of 155
latest reply

As a workaround:

From the main ebay page click on the eBay Bucks link (providing you participate in it).  This link is working and from this page you can access all of the individual sections of your my eBay page.

Message 137 of 155
latest reply

It's the same here in the UK but it is working on mobile phones.

CAVEAT EMPTOR, never truer than now.
Message 138 of 155
latest reply

Just tried on my windows phone - it doesn't work Smiley Frustrated

Message 139 of 155
latest reply

Woohoo!! Mine is back up now, and I have new color bars. Page looks a bit different - hopefully it won't go down again.

Message 140 of 155
latest reply

Same here in UK

Message 141 of 155
latest reply

Yup, back up for me.

Message 142 of 155
latest reply

Yap, it work now but lost some very interest auctions Smiley Mad

Message 143 of 155
latest reply

Me too WOOHOO!

Message 144 of 155
latest reply

I was having the same problem. Couldn't get eBay to load. So I unplugged router, well everything...then plugged back in. Now, eBay will load...but after a short while, I lose the eBay page again. Just wanted to see who else if anyone, was having an issue. Apparently, I'm not alone, eh?

Message 145 of 155
latest reply

I am using the app and I can't make purchases. I have been trying for over one hour to buy something but get a message every time that the payment can't be made and that the payment service is unavailable. Very frustrating!
Message 146 of 155
latest reply

Call eBay's listings dept. Ask that they reset the new seller hub page on your account. That's what was preventing me from accessing one of my accounts Tues and Wed. The sell page kept giving me a new sign in page, that was a loop. It happened 2 days in a row, so I had to call twice.

Message 147 of 155
latest reply

Same in az
Message 148 of 155
latest reply

Unable to Revise items I listed earlier today. Get the message:

Well, this is embarrassing.

We're sorry, but the quick listing tool isn't working right this second. Please try again later.

Message 149 of 155
latest reply

The joy of yesterday was short lived. This morning my ebay pages loads and it shows watch list, tabs down side are there,  6 ads are dotted all over the page (and they take far too long to load) and all the other stuff is gone. The nice colors that appeared yesterday are gone. Not sure what is going on.

Message 150 of 155
latest reply