cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item Specific "Personalize" Is Not Working

I have a few of my listings that I need to add personalization to.  When I put it in the item specific part of the listing, and then when I hit Update  or Submit the listing, nothing is working with the personalize concern.

Is there some way to contact tech support, send them a list of the item id numbers for the ones that I want to add the personalization option to?  

I talked to a customer support person earlier today about one of my listing with this same problem.  They could not fix the problem, so they turned it over to tech support.  That item is now ok for the personalization option.

If anyone from Tech Support is reading this, please contact me, and I will give you a list of the item id numbers that I need to add this to.

But what about the other items that I want to list with personalization?  I guess I have to call each time to customer service and have them turn the concern over to tech support.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Item Specific "Personalize" Is Not Working

Blind Dog Bumper Collars here. Ebay is doing the same thing to my personalization box. nothing transfers to the cart. I NEED that for my items that's specifiaccly why I returned to ebay. I will contact them also.  Tonya

Message 2 of 2
latest reply