cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Guaranteed Delivery Tracking on time

I was having this same issue with Seller Level regarding tracking yesterday but as of today that piece was corrected. Now this morning when viewing the Guaranteed Delivery I am now seeing the issue of tracking not uploaded on time when all of my tracking was uploaded on time. see attached screenshot

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: Issue with Guaranteed Delivery Tracking on time

I removed myself from the Guaranteed Delivery Option till this could be resolved I did not want to get dinged since I am still a fairly new seller and felt it would negatively affect my acct.

Message 16 of 22
latest reply

I am also having an issue with this as well for several days. Please advise.

Message 17 of 22
latest reply

Thanks all, we're looking into this. I will provide updates here when I have them. 

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 18 of 22
latest reply

I too am still having the issue. I tried to confirm this in an earlier post on this thread. I also tried to point out another new issue/glitch but a mod removed my comments and screen shot from the app. 

Are we not allowed to include or comment on additional defects?

Am I required to start  a new thread for every single glitch discovered? 

The really sad part about removing the comment/content is that I am trying to help you guys fix something that is broken. 

Message 19 of 22
latest reply

@toomstoys wrote:

I too am still having the issue. I tried to confirm this in an earlier post on this thread. I also tried to point out another new issue/glitch but a mod removed my comments and screen shot from the app. 

Are we not allowed to include or comment on additional defects?

Am I required to start  a new thread for every single glitch discovered? 

The really sad part about removing the comment/content is that I am trying to help you guys fix something that is broken. 

Hi @toomstoys

Thanks for confirming you're seeing the issue too. 

It is best if you start a topic (or search to see if there's an existing topic already) for each issue. That makes it easier to track for eBay staff and also other buyers and sellers. Having multiple issues and discussions in one thread gets confusing very quickly. 

Thank you. 

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 20 of 22
latest reply

Same issue here.

Message 21 of 22
latest reply

Hi everyone, 

This issue is now resolved. Thank you for calling this out. 

Message 22 of 22
latest reply