cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there method for tracking the number of new listing put up per week by my lister?

Is there method for tracking the number of new listing put up per week by my lister?

Without asking or keeping track, this IMO would be a great addition to ebay performance. 

Or is it available and I am missing it?

Thanks much, bb

------ (my sig line)---- “The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.” — Lou Holtz
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

No that functionality does not exist. All you can do is go to your active listings page, click on the ending date heading, twice. The will order the list to the latest listed. Count the number of pages of listings for the last week, and the number of listings that does not fill a complete page.You can set the page count to 26, 50, 100, or 200 (see bottom of page).

It might ber easier, if you use a listing program, such as SixBit or WonderLister.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Youy could also use your download files section to create a active list, dowwnload, and open with Excel.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Thanks for the response (s), not too helpful as it lists those that renew in the middle of the newer listing.

You would think that ebay understands not all of us do our own listings, and to make it easier to keep track of newest listings.  (lister does not have many programs like excel even).

That, and to be able maybe, to have our site have a second password that we can give to our listers, so we dont have to give out our main password at all. 

Best regards, betty

------ (my sig line)---- “The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.” — Lou Holtz
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Can't your lister make a list?  All she's got to do is copy/paste the url into an email and it to you are the end of the day/wk/whatever.......

Message 5 of 5
latest reply