cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone else having technical problems this morning with listings.

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Is anyone else having technical problems this morning with listings.

Yup.  I can't send invoices.  SIGH...stop fixing things that aren't broken ebay!

Message 2 of 17
latest reply

I am unable to edit any of my listings as of this morning. By selecting the "Edit" button, I am given a loading screen than a blank error message.

Message 3 of 17
latest reply

Yes. I keep getting this message when trying to Sell Similar from my existing listings or Relist or Sell Similar from my Ended listings:

Looks like something's wrong. Please try again.

Message 4 of 17
latest reply

Same here.  Everything is a wreck on the Selling pages.  Cannot list or relist.  All kinds of issues.  Not even sure that what is selling is even being seen by buyers.    Ebay should stop fixing things that were Not broken.  This problem needs fix ASAP.  

Message 5 of 17
latest reply

Having all types of problems and unable to do any promoted listings. Getting errors all over and 1 of my listings appears to have been corrupted. I use the IOS app on iPad for most of my listings, but that seems to have gone sideways and almost acts like it did before they implemented Business policies, as they no longer show up in the App. Just going to stop doing anything more today and let it all settle down.

Message 6 of 17
latest reply

Yeah I'm having issues listing items (I can't) I talked to eBay and they told me the more people that call about this issue the quicker it will be fixed.

Message 7 of 17
latest reply

I can't re-list or list new items.  WHY IN THE F...... DOESN'T THIS SITE EVER FUNCTION CORRECTLY?  THEY MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO SUCCEED.  We've got all sorts of coupons, bells and buzzers that none of use give a rat's ass about....just get out of bed in the morning, come to work and make sure this **bleep**in' site functions as it should please!

Message 8 of 17
latest reply

It seems that currently all comic books are listed in 

• Collectibles
  • Comic Books & Memorabilia   (mainly this category)
  • Comics
  • Comics & Graphic Novels  

and all the other comic categories are missing...

Message 9 of 17
latest reply

On a laptop and can both edit and re-list?  What browser are you in?

I had to stop using Firefox and just use Edge.  Started last week.  Firefox and e-bay just don't seem to play well together any longer.

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 10 of 17
latest reply

Yes.

-All my item specifics are gone (as in there are no item specifics available, only the custom field)     

-Cannot update qty due to error "Bundle description too long" (but the specifics aren't there to edit the bundle          description)
     -Promoted listings are out of control wacky

And that's just in my first few minutes online 😩

Message 11 of 17
latest reply

All the subcategories under Books have disappeared.  Fiction, Non-Fiction, Magazines, Textbooks, etc... are all lumped together. And the Item Specifics are gone. With certain books the type of binding, publisher, and edition are critical pieces of information for buyers. 

Message 12 of 17
latest reply

Cannot list, edit or relist trading cards today either. Ebay normally has several options for "Condition" but then early this morning they all disappeared, showing only New and Used. Then New disappeared, and the only option is Used. My listing software (InkFrog) that manages my thousands of listings, does not have "New" or "Used" as options for condition because it only has the normal condition categories. So ebay will not accept any listings from inkfrog right now.

Message 13 of 17
latest reply

@comdude22

>all the other comic categories are missing.

Yes, this was announced in the spring update. I was wondering how long it would take eBay to spring the trap. I raised this issue in >Groups>eBay Categories>Collectibles>Comics a while back , but no one seem concerned. Aren't you happy about how new buyers will have to wade through everything to find your listings? eBay manipulates everything.

Message 14 of 17
latest reply

Yes I can't list or relist certain items via the app something is broken or they're blocking items 

Message 15 of 17
latest reply