cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone else having problems with Paypal?

So far Ive gotten three orders that try to pay and it looks like they paid but No payment recieved

anyone else?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Is anyone else having problems with Paypal?

Yes.  I have orders that say they were paid and looks like it on ebay, but paypal isn't showing the payments.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Me too! How long will it take for this to resolve?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Yes me too -- Buyer purchased 12/30, I sent I reminder Invoice on 12/31. Buyer contacted me asking if I received payment. We've gone back and forth & he's sent screenshots of the messages he is receiving. 1st screenshot states : "Thanks! Order has been placed! Est. Ship: blah blah blah. We got your order and are processing your payment." But his Order Details page has this warning message in red at the top of the screen: "This order was not successful. Order cost has not been included in the total amount." I don't even understand what that means.
eBay still tells me that I am awaiting payment on this item. For the heck of it I went to create Ship Label and eBay's normal message at the top is to "wait until payment is received" (which I fully intend to do, btw). Buyer just sent me a message that he tried again with PayPal and has also tried different payment method and let him know if I see it come through. I have not - eBay states I'm still waiting for payment. I don't know *exactly/details* what buyer means by attempting to use an alternate payment method than PayPal, but if that is the case, doesn't that imply the problem isn't just with PayPal processing? I have asked him to contact PayPal or his financial institution to start a trace - I don't know he will generously take the time - I know at some point if this hassle is not resolved quickly I am going to lose this sale. We have also discussed me simply creating a new listing for the item for him to buy and see if that goes more smoothly, that's assuming the this first/original transaction being a one-off glitch. Not so sure now after seeing your post & comments.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

To be clear, buyer is stating the messages he receives after sending payment is confirmation that it was accepted/being processed.  He has received no payment rejection, the only warning as I stated on the Order Details screen.  Who do we contact to get this resolved? Which party should be contacting Help /Customer Service, me (seller) or buyer? Contact eBay or PayPal? I don't have any details of his attempted transaction so I personally have nothing specific to ask eBay or PayPal to investigate.  What are you all doing?

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

There are some comments here that others have had similar problems with PayPal the last 24 hrs.  and provided some details in their comment.  https://downdetector.com/status/paypal

Message 6 of 6
latest reply