cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I requested eBay data but purchase history is completely out of order

I requested a report of my activity history on eBay a week ago. Downloaded it just now but the purchase history is out of order. For example:

Mar 14, 2023

Jan 12, 2023

Oct 05, 2023 

Aug 17, 2022

Oct 03, 2022 

Oct 10, 2022

Dec 20, 2022

Aug 14, 2023

Jan 09, 20233

Why is this? Last year I also requested my eBay data but the purchase history was in the right order from latest to oldest. But this time it's all out of order. Also I don't know if it has something to do with this but I received the notification email about my data being ready to download 3 days ago but I've only managed to download it today because the server keeps giving me error 500. Any help? Should I re-request my data?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: I requested eBay data but purchase history is completely out of order

Nobody experiences the same issue? My sister's account also has this same problem. Purchase history out of order. So the issue is definitely not tied to my account only. Has anyone requested their eBay data lately? Did your purchase history in order or out of whack?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I have requested eBay data, but not lately. At the time, I received purchase history information that was sorted correctly.

If the information you receive is not sorted correctly, you may be able to import the data into a spreadsheet program like Excel and then sort it.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thank you for your input. Last year it was neatly sorted but this time it's not. Very odd. I'll look into excel or maybe I'll try requesting the data again. Hopefully next time I won't get the same issue.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply