cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to post feedback but cannot find the sale in my summary

I made a purchase 03/31/2023 and today is 07/05/2023 so it's been 13 weeks and 5 days and the item has not arrived.  I have asked the seller to issue a refund several times as I no longer want or need the item and his answers are to wait longer, blames post office, offers to ship again and I have told him every time I simply want a refund.

I want to post feedback on this seller but it has now been so long I cannot find the purchase in my Summary or anywhere else. 

How do I post feedback on this seller?

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: I need to post feedback but cannot find the sale in my summary

@alexethridge wrote:

No, I asked ONE question.  Only one short line in my initial post is a question and has a question mark.  It is, "How do I post feedback on this seller?".  The other sentences were informational statements, not questions.  But I will answer your question as to why I am focusing on feedback:  I have asked for a refund five times and the seller has deflected five times on an undelivered item after nearly 14 weeks and any seller refusing to refund on an undelivered item after nearly 14 weeks deserves that on his feedback.

@alexethridge   Personally I agree with you ... unfortunately, eBay's system and time constraints are preventing you from doing that. 

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor

View Best Answer in original post

Message 8 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

You had 30 days past the last estimated delivery date to open an item not received case with eBay.

Since that ship has sailed,  you have 180 days to open a case with Paypal if that's how you paid and most credit cards give at least that much to do a chargeback.  

Why are you focusing on FB? Don't you want a refund? Have you not read the eBay Money Back Guarantee?

eBay gives you 60 days past purchase to leave feedback.  That ship has sailed also.  

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

You have answered a question I did not ask.

The question is how do I post feedback on this seller when the sale no longer appears in my e-bay summary.?

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

You asked two questions; about refund and feedback.  

soh.maryl  Answered both those questions.  It is too late to leave feedback so you can't. 

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

And my answer was (in a nutshell) that you had 60 days to leave FB.

If you will count backwards from now, you will see that the time limit of 60 days has passed; therefore, you cannot leave FB.

And my question was:  Did you not want a refund? So I guess the answer is "no"? 

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Hi @alexethridge 

-The time period to leave Feedback on eBay is 60 days.  You are outside that window of time

-You are outside the 30 day window to file a claim with eBay for not receiving the item, Buyers only have to wait one day past the original estmated delivery to file that claim that leads to an eventual refund

-You can file a claim with PayPal up to 180 days from date of purchase if you used them for the purchase

-You can file a charge back with a credit card and the time window may vary from card to card

-Sadly, it sounds like you were scammed by the Seller and most likely they added you to their blocked list and you cannot purchase from them again

Regards,
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

No, I asked ONE question.  Only one short line in my initial post is a question and has a question mark.  It is, "How do I post feedback on this seller?".  The other sentences were informational statements, not questions.  But I will answer your question as to why I am focusing on feedback:  I have asked for a refund five times and the seller has deflected five times on an undelivered item after nearly 14 weeks and any seller refusing to refund on an undelivered item after nearly 14 weeks deserves that on his feedback.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

@alexethridge wrote:

@alexethridge   Personally I agree with you ... unfortunately, eBay's system and time constraints are preventing you from doing that. 

Regards,
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

I understand that now and thanks.

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

@alexethridge wrote:

I understand that now and thanks.

@alexethridge   You are more than welcome ... many of us here get downright irritated when we read about Sellers stringing out Buyers past some of the eBay time frames ... they are obvious scams ...

Regards,
Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Thanks.

Ordered March 31.  Estimated delivery:  Mon, May 01 - Tue, Jun 27.  I should have known better than to order with that kind of delivery window and will not be doing it again.

By the way, I have made probably over 3000 purchases on e-bay and I have the most trouble with sellers in Asia and from now on, Asia is off my list of suppliers.

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

@alexethridge wrote:

Thanks.

Ordered March 31.  Estimated delivery:  Mon, May 01 - Tue, Jun 27.  I should have known better than to order with that kind of delivery window and will not be doing it again.

By the way, I have made probably over 3000 purchases on e-bay and I have the most trouble with sellers in Asia and from now on, Asia is off my list of suppliers.

@alexethridge   A wise decision ... 

Regards,
Message 12 of 12
latest reply