cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need an issued resolved with my collections.

About 8-10 months ago I had 5 listings that were in my Miss Me Collection. Once those listings either sold or needed to be relisted I always would delete the listing from my collection and add them back if the item was relisted. Ok here's the problem that I have called about numerous times and no one seems to be able to fix this, can you help me? When I click on the listings (any of the 5) that need to be deleted by click on the down arrow and click on delete listing then confirm and the item will not delete on any of these 5 listings. I've been stuck with this problem WAY to long and have spent untold hours on hold with ebay including overseas calls that obviously do not know what to do. The listings seem to stay at or near the top of my collections this really is bothering me... does anyone know how I can get these 5 listings permanently deleted? Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: I need an issued resolved with my collections.

I had that same issue, until I found out you can choose add to another list, add it to the same list, then it should clear once you delete again.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

That USED to work for me too, but now the entire collections feature is unusable, every time I try to use it I get the ongoing infuriating system error message! Can't add items, can't delete = no orders = no income for sellers an ebay.....  The lack of support and ignoring of reasonable user requests is just business as usual on ebay, truly sad and pathetic for everyone. I buy a lot less here now because of just that. I would prefer to support the Mom &Pop small sellers with my purchases, but eBay makes it harder than it should be with this type of nonsense and never-ending glitchs, so everyone looses. grimacing

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@ruthboutique

@ssik1974

Please reply to Trinton on this thread - https://community.ebay.com/t5/Technical-Issues/My-Collection/td-p/26696936/jump-to/first-unread-mess...

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 4 of 4
latest reply