cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I go to All Selling, click to select all 200 listings, click "EDIT" and am taken to my Watch List??

So frustrated. First, I've not been able to bulk edit my 200 listings since December! I had bulk edited to include a USPS notice about deliveries being late. Well, in January I attempted to bulk edit to remove the USPS notice. Won't work. Called eBay and spoke with someone who wasted my time having me repeat everything I had done, then said THEY would fix it and to give it a couple days. Nope. Not fixed.

So today I once again try to edit my 200 listings. I do the usual and click the check mark to select all 200 listings, but when I click "Edit" it is taking me to my Watch List! 

HELLLLLLP!

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: I go to All Selling, click to select all 200 listings, click "EDIT" and am taken to my

You need to better understand the owner of "ebay". He became rich and now he wants to take a break from all this mess. Hew does this intentionally.  No sane business who wants to grow would do this unless there is a reason for this. The reason is - you're not welcome, go somewhere else! Time to leave (everyone) to another venue and let the rich guy relax until he runs out of money.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Re: I go to All Selling, click to select all 200 listings, click "EDIT" and am taken to my

Yeah, I get random stuff like that too.... it's due to the AMAZING programming here... 🙂 😛

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Try in groups of 25. 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

similar problem here. i try to bulk 'relist' my unsolds or try to 'send to online auction' my active and get taken to my watch list. this just started 3/22/21. it's something i normally do all the time.

what's up? another ebay glitch?

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Tried that, doesn't work. It won't even work if I select just ONE. Still goes to my watch list. (but thank you anyway)

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I guess I feel a bit better knowing others are having the same stupid issue. 😞 

I hope they fix it soon!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply