cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exclusion country - New Zealand - does not appear in ship to list - BUG?

My listings have a hard time showing up for New Zealand buyers.

There is someting off; see this listing here:

275154091755. When you check on the outside it shows that I ship to Singapore and Hong Kong (are in the same part of the exclusion list), but when I go inside the listing there is NO New Zealand to be found. See also the screenshots. 

Schermopname (203).pngSchermopname (202).png

I've asked SixBit Customer support, but the issue is not database related, it's eBay related according to them. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The largest store on watch movement parts, crowns, straps, bands and much, much more!
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Exclusion country - New Zealand - does not appear in ship to list - BUG?

Check your account level exclusions @vacheron_nl on this page:

https://www.ebay.com/ship/prf/excludeRegions

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Unrelated as you can specify in each listing where you want to ship to. General settings are identical in my case as what I use in Sixbit, but Sixbit settings will always override eBay settings if I mark it so.

The settings I’ve created in Sixbit are the ones that show in the listing, except for New Zealand. It’s simply missing and if you look closely it’s missing from the drop down list as well as the countries I do not ship to.

The largest store on watch movement parts, crowns, straps, bands and much, much more!
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Another example. You would think that in the Alphabetical list of countries I've excluded, you would see New Zealand when it's not in the drop down where I ship to. (or, the other way around). So, where is New Zealand??

Schermopname (204).png

Inside this listing New Zealand is unchecked; so I do ship there. But not according the drop-down list?!

Schermopname (205).png

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Sixbit-crew confirmed it's a bug (NZ does not load shipping charges). I do have a work-around thanks to them, but eBay needs to solve it.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply