cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Every night around this time the Home Page goes down in the middle of me listing - what is going on?

Every night around 9:30 pm EST my home page goes down in the middle of listing items.   I can't finish the listing, I can't save it, I can't do anything it freezes.  I reload but it gives me a Error Page eBay

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Every night around this time the Home Page goes down in the middle of me listing - what is going

The key is to have at least 3 web browsers on hand and switch as needed, usually multiple times a day. 

Adding a note to an order (as a buyer):

Doesn’t work in safari, it won’t save. I wouldn’t use this feature if eBay didn’t hide tracking numbers after a package was delivered. 

I only trust that it sent if the other party responds. Firefox usually works but not always. 

New listing:

Chrome is the least likely to fail during the process. 

ebay isn’t likely to fix bugs quickly so always look for a work around. Maybe in 15 years it will get fixed or added (like feedback replies finally being visible in the app). 

Also just assume you need to delete your cookies, cache, etc on a regular basis. Whenever possible update your browser. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: Every night around this time the Home Page goes down in the middle of me listing - what is going

Same thing here ebay's basically a failure at everything they do. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Same thing is happening with me too, it’s very annoying.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply