cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay has been a mess for 5 days now

There are so many problems with ebay right now, too many to list.  I have found if I use my Chrome browser things are better, but they need to address these problems.  This is the worse I have seen it in many yeras.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Ebay has been a mess for 5 days now

What specific problems are you experiencing?

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

When you sell an item on eBay that is in the eBay catalog you can no longer see your listing page by clicking the link in the sold e-mail, My eBay page or sold items in seller hub you get this error "The selected item is no longer available" and the new best choice catalog page for the item you're searching for. You can do a closed item search and find your item and you will receive the same error and page., but if you click another seller's closed listing it will display their listing perfectly 

It has been 2 weeks since the changes from eBay's spring "seller friendly" update were applied to my eBay store and I still have all of these problems: 
Billboard picture is 5 times too big and takes almost a whole page. Search box is at the top of the page and does not work right, on the old store it was a seperate box.. Settings to choose the sort order of listings to display will not work I chose highest price to lowest and the page displays the lowest to highest. I have chosen to display the sub categories and they do not display also the categories display in black and they are suppose to be in 2 colors of blue and in bold font. The links on the new listing frame do not work correctly. And the save this seller is still not displaying on my listing pages. 

When re-listing books and changing the category to books non-fiction the listing form automatically checks the "Display a large photo in search results with Gallery plus" box and charges you $1.00. This has been going on for a year or more. I have reported this several times and eBay will not fix it. 

After re-listing items that I have re-listed many times before, I am receiving an error 
"Get eBay Top Rated Plus  for 189 listings."  in the selling reminder box on My Ebay Page. 
These listings have always been top rated plus and when I click the submit changes button the error message is still displayed on my eBay selling reminder box on my eBay page. 

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I sometimes ponder that it's rogue programmers getting back at their employer for the low wages they earn

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

My Top Rated seller badge will not show on my new listings. eBay has not been able to fix this for 5 days now. I've spent at least 4 hours a day on the phone with them for 5 days now. 

They also got rid of restockings fee's, I loose money because I pay for shipping and seems to be a lot of remorse buyers. I lost out on a lot of sales this weekend. Not happy.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

As A buyer: My watch list page was upgraded to larger pics and print and seller can be viewed now. Problems are with page forwarding. I have 3 pages of items some still for sale, some not, for reference or watching for relisting. on 6/04/18 I clicked on one item and it said no longer available and brought up another listing, not on my watch list, that it said, "here's another suggestion for you since the other item is no longer available" What??? Today when I click on the page forward at the bottom of the 1st page, It doesn't work. When I select "page 2" it works but the page is not viewed starting at the top of the page. It is sitting in the middle somewhere.
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Monday 6/4/18  and Tuesday 6/5/18.  I've been experiencing so many difficulties trying to open several different screens.  Trying to reach customer  (HA HA HA HA) service.  Could not even bring up their customer FAQ site.  Called customer service number, sat on hold for 1/2 hour, finally gave up.

I don't know what is going on, but I've never seen this many unaddressed problems.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Search is messed up

Message 8 of 8
latest reply