cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBAY: PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE Give Us A Way To Delete Shipping Rate Tables!!! P.L.E.A.S.E.

I tried/tested setting up a shipping rate table ONE TIME. I don't like it because it then defaulted for EVERY new listing. So I changed the shipping on the one in which I used it. But it will not go away. EVERY new draft defaults it and EVERY new drafts defaults to the shipping options I set up with that test rate table.

For the sake of seller sanity, will you PLEASE give us a way to get rid of that. PLEASE. It is extremely annoying!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: EBAY: PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE Give Us A Way To Delete Shipping Rate Tables!!! P.L.E.A.S.E.

Can't you delete them here using the delete button to the right?

https://www.ebay.com/ship/rt

Or use the bulk editor to remove the rate table association from listings as needed?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: EBAY: PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE Give Us A Way To Delete Shipping Rate Tables!!! P.L.E.A.S.E.

STop using rate tables and create new sales adds using the software on Ebay website instead. It appears that the shipping information will NOT update on third party shipping programs, that is why Ebay suggests NOT using these to create ads.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply