cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DOUBLE LISTINGS ALL OF A SUDDEN

All of a sudden I have double listings of an item erase the two and it ends up double listed again? anyone else having this issue?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Thurs nite is "maintenance night" and sometimes things go strange.........see if the same thing is happening now............

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

EVERYDAY IS THURSDAY FOR US

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Well Friday Night I was ending some items and using "Sell Similar" to list the back.  All of a sudden the system starts acting weird showing 2000 items in the ended tray and when I only took down 1000.  When I look at the ended items it's showing items I never took down, including auctions I was in the middle of selling.  When I look at my auctions all is fine.  This goes back and forth for a while and seems okay.  When done, I look and 100's of items I just sold to sales from months ago are back up and listed, mixed in with the items I was working on.  So needless to say, I was up to 4 a.m. picking out previous sold items from my listings.  How in the name of Pete did previously sold items get relisted?  Seems to be what we sellers have been saying for a long time, about sold items reselling and we have to cancel them and take a defect hit.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply