cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot upload pics in ebay Messenger, get server error, anyone else?

We are trying to help a customer and need to send them a pic, whenever we try to send the pic in ebay messenger we get a "One or more files failed to upload because of server error. Please remove the failed files and try again."  Been going on all morning, anyone else having this issue?

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Cannot upload pics in ebay Messenger, get server error, anyone else?

I am having the same problem

Message 2 of 17
latest reply

@eeaadd 

You might want to try using a different browser and see if that will help.  

Message 3 of 17
latest reply

same problem here.

no matter the browser, the file format, the size of the image, I get the same error.

Message 4 of 17
latest reply

We tried 3, same problem on all of them, think this is on ebay's end 

Message 5 of 17
latest reply

@eeaadd 

That's frustrating,  is this on your cell or desktop?

Message 6 of 17
latest reply

Do you have the new text bubble format?

It sounds like ebay SOP. Every time they change something they break something else.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 7 of 17
latest reply

I have the new text bubble thing and tried to send a photo and got the 'failed' message too.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 8 of 17
latest reply

I Really Wish People Would Stop Fixing Things That Wasn't Broke, Then I Wouldn't Be Getting Messages Like This: " One or more files failed to upload because of server error. Please remove the failed files and try again."

Message 9 of 17
latest reply

I'm having the same photo upload problem. Glad to see it isn't just me.

Message 10 of 17
latest reply

Been trying to upload images to a seller since last night and still today at 12:25PM still getting the error.

"One or more files failed to upload because of server error. Please remove the failed files and try again." with red ! on images.  I tried 3 PCs, phone and different browsers.  Even resized and changed image types.  Has to be something with ebay's end but need it fixed soon as have problem with item and wanting to send images.

Message 11 of 17
latest reply

I saw someone say that today is eBay system maintenance day, so there will be some glitches on the website. Maybe try to upload the photos later?

Message 12 of 17
latest reply

me too and this can cost thousands of dollars if I can't send the photos bidder wants  I tried Windows 10 , ipad and ipod and the ebay app   NONE are working!  

Message 13 of 17
latest reply

did not help for me

Message 14 of 17
latest reply

I had that happen and this message in RED LETTERS came up:

"One or more files failed to upload because of server error. Please remove the failed files and try again".

Firefox was the browser so I tried Microsoft Edge →(Which I hate) ... Neither Browser worked. I tried uploading only 50KB, That→did not work. I tried a "Snip" of the picture, THAT→did not work. So I hit the computer, THAT→did not work. FINALLY, I Smashed the Computer with a baseball bat! THAT ALSO→Really did not work (Just Kidding!) SO I WENT TO THE→ EBAY← APP ON MY PHONE.→BOOM! →It Worked! →Friday Sept 15, 2023. Cannot tell you WHY the computer has issues sending eBay images, yet using the eBay App on an Android Smart Phone is a solution. It probably would have worked on my iPhone too, But I'll take Motorola Android instead of Apple→WAY→MORE→→→On a side note, I only use my iPhone to link w/my Apple watch so my kids can monitor health stuff, but Motorola Android SPANKS iPhone with the 200MP Cameras and are also WAY EASIER to navigate on. I think my iPhone only has a wee  48MP's-Sorry Apple...

ANYWAY→Maybe the Picture Upload issue is eBay? Because there are a LOT of COMPLAINTS

Message 15 of 17
latest reply