cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel a Sale, Give a refund

All day long as I have tried to refund a buyer and cancel the sale, I am told "try again later". 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Cancel a Sale, Give a refund

You are in Managed Payments.  Have you tried going to

Seller Hub > Orders > All orders

Locate the item.  Click the down-arrow, click Cancel Order, select a reason?

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

i have been having the same issue...a buyer cancelled their purchase because the couldn't change to their new address...i couldn't accept the cancellation..there was no option to do so anywhere on ebay where it is supposed to be...couldn't refund the buyer 'try again later' several times i tried...tried to void the ship label, which i changed the address there for the buyer and it still printed the label with old address?!?!?just started doing this today on eBay...i called them and they did not fix it..they said they were having a lot of calls and complaints about these issues...no resolve since this afternoon....??!! any advise?

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

i went to the seller hub/orders/all orders/ where i found my buyers and clicked on details and clicked on refund buyer...i filled out the page and clicked...then got this message: 'We ran into a problem. Please try again later.'   All day, every time I tried, this message kept coming up...i am in managed payments as all eBayers are supposed to be in this program...otherwise you can't sell on eBay and accept payments

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Same Problem, and yes, same result Something went wrong Try Again

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I've had the same problem today.  No matter which direction I got at it from, it tells me there is a problem and try again later.  I am in MP but I don't know that this has anything to do with why I can't cancel a transactions.

brian@ebay 

tyler@ebay 

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@mam98031 wrote:

I've had the same problem today.  No matter which direction I got at it from, it tells me there is a problem and try again later.  I am in MP but I don't know that this has anything to do with why I can't cancel a transactions.

brian@ebay 

tyler@ebay 

@mam98031 there's a known issue with cancelling transactions. We're working to get this fixed ASAP. Thanks!

Brian,
Community Team
Message 7 of 7
latest reply