cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not complete a NEW listing on app, photos upload, but won't continue.

I have updated to the latest eBay app version, and cleared my cache. however for the last 2 weeks I've been unable to upload images to my drafts. Anyone have a solution? Working from my iphone 12. Thanks!

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Can not complete a NEW listing on app, photos upload, but won't continue.

Are you able to upload photos if you you a browser instead of the app?

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Same issue. There’s no button to confirm

or go back to the listing after uploading photos.

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

im facing the same issue

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Me too, what is the solution?

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

Can not finish listing with uploading photos. Was fine earlier today and then not. The icon changed slightly 🤷🏻‍♀️

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

I now have a done button, but pictures disappear once the button is activated to move forward. When I called support they seemed surprised 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Anyone have a solution? 

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

No, it’s not working in the browser of my iPhone. Any suggestions? 

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

Any difference if you use a desktop browser? Or a mobile browser in desktop mode?

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

You're so kind to help! I had no problem working on my Mac Chrome browser, just in the mobile browser, Safari in desktop mode, but I solved my glitch! 

I fixed the problem on my iphone! It took some trial and error, but I finally got there. As a result, I also found out that my saved, HEIC formatted pics, would not upload. If this is true for you as, well, you may have to convert them to Jpegs, reshoot, or re-upload through your photo-editor. Luckily I had my originals and just re-uploaded them and they worked!. Below are the steps I followed… The last 3 are the key to solving HEIC to JPEG for all future photos and videos. Good Luck!

1. Download latest IOS Update (this gave me the DONE button, but still did not allow photos to upload… 
  2. Clear SAFARI Cache (history/data)
  3. Delete &  Reinstall eBay APP and Restart phone ( which I did like a million times before.. LOL)
  4. Change SETTINGS in eBay App > PHOTO >OPTIONS> MOST COMPATIBLE
  5. Change SETTINGS IN CAMERA >FORMATS> MOST COMPATIBLE
  6. Restart phone; not sure if this is necessary but, what the heck? It worked for me! YAY! 
Message 10 of 13
latest reply

I fixed the problem on my iphone! It took some trial and error, but I finally got there. As a result, I found out that my saved, HEIC formatted pics, would not upload. If this is true for you as well, you may have to convert them to Jpegs, reshoot, or re-upload through your photo-editor. Luckily I had my originals and just re-uploaded them to my PhotoRoom app and they worked once I made some changes.

Below are the steps I followed… The last 3 are the key to solving HEIC to JPEG for all future photos and videos. Good Luck!

• Download latest IOS Update (this gave me the DONE button, but still did not allow photos to upload… )
  • Clear SAFARI Cache (history/data)
  • Delete &  Reinstall eBay APP and Restart phone ( which I did like a million times before.. LOL)
  • Change SETTINGS in eBay App > PHOTO >OPTIONS> MOST COMPATIBLE
  • Change SETTINGS IN CAMERA >FORMATS> MOST COMPATIBLE
  • Restart phone; not sure if this is necessary but, what the heck? It worked for me! YAY! Hope it works for you, too!

I

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

I fixed the problem on my iphone! It took some trial and error, but I finally got there. As a result, I found out that my saved, HEIC formatted pics, would not upload. If this is true for you as well, you may have to convert them to Jpegs, reshoot, or re-upload through your photo-editor. Luckily I had my originals and just re-uploaded them to my PhotoRoom app and they worked once I made some changes.

Below are the steps I followed… The last 3 are the key to solving HEIC to JPEG for all future photos and videos. Good Luck!

• Download latest IOS Update (this gave me the DONE button, but still did not allow photos to upload… )
  • Clear SAFARI Cache (history/data)
  • Delete &  Reinstall eBay APP and Restart phone ( which I did like a million times before.. LOL)
  • Change SETTINGS in eBay App > PHOTO >OPTIONS> MOST COMPATIBLE
  • Change SETTINGS IN CAMERA >FORMATS> MOST COMPATIBLE
  • Restart phone; not sure if this is necessary but, what the heck? It worked for me! YAY! Hope it works for you, too!
Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Where do you change these so called settings 

Message 13 of 13
latest reply