cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAN'T UPLOAD PHOTOS

Anyone else have trouble uploading photos?....I get 2 up and then a spinning wheel....I tried signing out and in again but it still isn't working....called and spoke with a rep who said it will be escalated but I do this as a full time job and I am concerned they won't get to it quick enough...

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: CAN'T UPLOAD PHOTOS

I'm having the same thing happen.  1st listing:  Loads a couple pictures, then spins.   I put it into draft.    I listed a second item...loaded a couple pix, then spins. Gone back to the 1st item, tried to list the rest of the pix...just spins. I've tried all kinds of things..

What gives?  I feel like I'm wasting my day...spinning

Message 2 of 18
latest reply

It's happening to a bunch of us.  Thank you for calling it in.  I hope they fix it soon.

Message 3 of 18
latest reply

same here, started 3 or 4 days ago. then fixed itself and now I have spent over 30 minutes trying to get 12 pictures up and have only gotten 10 so far. I keep saving draft then try again and sometimes the photo will upload but now nothing seems to help. CAN WE GET A FIX? If this keeps up I will quit for the day and work on my etsy store. ridiculous!

Message 4 of 18
latest reply

Same here... so frustrating 😫

Message 5 of 18
latest reply

Well guys I have had the same problem for 2 days. I was reading your comments and thought id try Micosoft Edge. No problems and it works fine. Went back to chrome and still wuldnt work. Hope This works for you guys.

"All weapons formed against me will not prosper" Sayeth the Lord

Message 6 of 18
latest reply

I use Edge on my PC and it does not work for the current problem of picture uploading.  Just an FYI

Message 7 of 18
latest reply

Same problem here - first image loaded then just goes to spinning.

Message 8 of 18
latest reply

Yes, I can not upload pictures either. First pic stops at 42% and the rest just spin. It started on 2/21 for me.  This is the second day.

Message 9 of 18
latest reply

I found last night that I could load a photo that had not previously failed, but once one of the photos had failed to load, it would never work.  I ended up taking all new photos (with same camera) and those worked!  Nothing else made any difference.  Two computers.  Two browsers (Chrome and Edge).  Modem reset.  Problem was always there.

Message 10 of 18
latest reply

tyler@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi there - there are several ongoing technical issues. Please review this post and consider contacting CS if you have not yet been added to the open tickets. 

Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 11 of 18
latest reply

why not posting the solution by eBay instead of opening a ticket??

Message 12 of 18
latest reply

The only way I was able to fix this problem was to upload my pictures from my phone to my laptop using photos in windows 10. Then after they were uploaded Iwas able to upload more than 1 photo to ebay. I tried using Edge, Chome, new listing tool, classic ect ect.  If you try it I hope it helps you out. 

Message 13 of 18
latest reply

It's happening AGAIN on Nov. 1, 2022!!  I just wasted an HOUR trying to create ONE listing!  I was able to get ONE photo up!

Message 14 of 18
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I upload photos to ebay from my phone.. for 2 weeks I'll be able to put in listing and when I go to upload photo i'll get about 1 done and then on the second one when I try to upload pic I get a black screen that says "photo tips and done on top right but you can't get out of that screen.. I've tried reinstalling ebay on phone, uploaded all latest software.. only way I get out of it is turn phone off and on again.. then same thing.. I get one listing done and then shut down.. any suggestions???

Message 15 of 18
latest reply