cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Book Category not working

Just revised my listing for an antique book that I thought I had mistakenly listed in the Books - movies & music category. I had to re enter all info in the specs. But when I had it finished my book was in the same wrong category - not in antique and collectible books that made sure that I had it listed in this time. Other antique books appear to be in this same wrong category.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Book Category not working

Wasn't the "antique books" category folded into the more general "books, movies & music" category a year or so ago?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Well in the draft section you can go into the book category and you have an option to change it - that is what I did. If indeed there is only one book category - which would be silly and sad - then the draft page needs to be corrected as well. Thank you - but I don't have a clue. Just started listing again since last Sept and have found endless problems with the new drat page. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

You have 5 active listings in the category:

Books --> Antequarian & Collectible

https://www.ebay.com/sch/29223/i.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_ssn=amyo48

Is the listing you're referencing not one of them? If it's not there, post the item # so we can see what's going on.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Yes.  That just changed so now all is good.

Guess someone read this and the problem is fixed.

Thank you

Message 5 of 5
latest reply