cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic TRS Promoted listing credits

Automatic TRS Promoted listing credits have not been applied for July, unable to get any help with that and was wondering if there is an issue??

Thank You!

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Go to the accounts and scroll down and click on the accounts tab click on credits. eBay just posted credits for July and August Q3 promoted listings credits.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 6 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I believe only the top 2 tier store levels get this. Usually you get the credit after the quarter ends about the same time as the eBay bucks certificate.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

When I got mine last July it only showed as a credit and I had to call eBay to see what it was for. Prior to July it was only received by anchor store but the rep said they decided to add the benefit to the premium stores.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

During the week you should go to help and contact and select for eBay to call you and select fee's and invoice as the reason. I would imagine there are certain conditions other than your store level. Like how many months in the quarter you used promoted listings, or the percentage of your listings you had promoted. Also the discount is 25 dollars so I would imagine you would have to have more than 25 dollars in promoted listing fee's. 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Thank you for your replies. I had called eBay last week, they called me back today saying the credit was applied this morning and all is well. Since the credits are automatically paid monthly I was worried there was a problem with my account since the 30 day lag period had past.  toolstriumph

Quarterly Credits are $25 for Anchor /Enterprise store and $30 for Top rated sellers, the promoted listings feedback page was very helpful.

Thanks again

promoted listings help pagepromoted listings help page

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Go to the accounts and scroll down and click on the accounts tab click on credits. eBay just posted credits for July and August Q3 promoted listings credits.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Thank you very much, I'm glad it's back on trackheart_eyes

Message 7 of 7
latest reply