cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Having A Issue With MarkDown Manager?

Anyone having any issues with markdown manager ?  I scheduled a sale to start this morning,  This afternoon still nothing showing on sale.  I called Customer service and got a woman from the phillipines that I honestly could not understand.  After 15 minutes, I had to give up.  That is ridiculous that customer service people do not speak english. When are these endless "glitches going to stop"  Everyday there is something else. Yes, I would trust ebay with my payments.  Unbelievable!!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I was also confused/concerned when I started a brief mark-down a few days ago.  It took about 18 hours to go active, but it did kick-in eventually.  Best wishes.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Me too. I was on the phone for an hour.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Every once in a while I'll get a message that says it's not you it's us and due to high volume of usage our servers are down.  It has happened more than once.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I am also having problems with MARKDOWN MANAGER sitting in PENDING STATUS for over 24 hours and still not started.  What really blows my mind is that when you do a search on MARKDOWN MANAGER problems, these problems have been occurring since at least 2017???  Makes you wonder about the programming skills?

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Yesss, Im having the same problem - my sale was supposed to end today at 3:30 - but it is stuck in pending - and all of my items still have the sale price.

I sure wish some company would make a website like ebay - BUT without all of this messed up **bleep**.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply