cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adjusting Column Widths and Customizing Table on Active Listing Page

I am trying to update my Seller Hub active listing page https://www.ebay.com/sh/lst/active 

I cannot adjust the column widths like I have been able to do in the past. When I hover over the column, the little icon for adjusting the width is missing.  Also, when I go to the Customize table it will not allow me to rearrange the options that I have selected.

I have cleared my cache and cookies and tried Chrome and Firefox unsuccessfully.

Any ideas?  Thanks!

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Adjusting Column Widths and Customizing Table on Active Listing Page

@mcdougle4248 wrote:

kyle@ebay 

Thank you very much!

Hey @mcdougle4248@wastingtime101@mr_lincoln@etrusca we just received word that they have found the issue and we anticipate this should be fixed by the end of the day today!    

Kyle,
eBay

View Best Answer in original post

Message 10 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

OK, I unchecked all my options on the Customize table and clicked save. I went back in and checked all the options I wanted, and then I could arrange the options as I wanted them to appear. 

I still cannot adjust the column widths.

I was just invited to play a game of Monopoly, and that sure does sound better than messing anymore with this. I will check back later to see if anyone has any ideas regarding the column width issue I am having.

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

Still no joy today when attempting to adjust the column widths, so I submitted a report to customer service. The CSR that I spoke with was able to replicate the issue on her end. 

If you are experiencing the same issue on your account, please contact eBay customer service to report it. In my experience the more reports they get, the more likely they will get it fixed.

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

Hi 

I've had the same problem for at least 2 weeks since I discovered it. I did find others commenting in an earlier post about this inferring maybe they no longer offer the option to edit column width. Im not sure everyone is experiencing it though , I dont think any Ebay staff addressed it. I just checked, some reported it as early as last November and December still no luck after reporting 2 x. Then others posted March 16 & 17th, doesnt seem to be browser specific either. I would like to get the function back. Pls report it as you've done a good job describing etc !

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

@etrusca 

I saw a thread reporting this same issue on the Seller Tools board here:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Seller-Tools/Help-with-Seller-Hub-Unable-to-Resize-Columns/m-p/3412496... that goes back to November of last year. This thread has a few recent posts from sellers (including myself) who are now experiencing the same issue.

I am going to tag eBay Community Staff to see if we can get any additional information.

devon@ebay

kyle@ebay 

elizabeth@ebay 

Several sellers are reporting the loss of ability to adjust the column width on the Seller Hub Active Listings page, as well as on other pages with grids and this functionality. Any idea if this is a technical issue? Or an intended change?

Here is what I am seeing when trying to adjust the column width

https://youtu.be/bDwiFzP7KyY 

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

@mcdougle4248 wrote:

@etrusca 

I saw a thread reporting this same issue on the Seller Tools board here:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Seller-Tools/Help-with-Seller-Hub-Unable-to-Resize-Columns/m-p/3412496... that goes back to November of last year. This thread has a few recent posts from sellers (including myself) who are now experiencing the same issue.

I am going to tag eBay Community Staff to see if we can get any additional information.

devon@ebay

kyle@ebay 

elizabeth@ebay 

Several sellers are reporting the loss of ability to adjust the column width on the Seller Hub Active Listings page, as well as on other pages with grids and this functionality. Any idea if this is a technical issue? Or an intended change?

Here is what I am seeing when trying to adjust the column width

https://youtu.be/bDwiFzP7KyY 

Hey @mcdougle4248 thanks for bring this to our attention.  We have reported this to the appropriate team, and we'll be sure to pass along any updates we receive!

Kyle,
eBay
Message 6 of 16
latest reply

kyle@ebay 

Thank you very much!

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

Thanks kyle@ebay and @mcdougle4248 . This has been driving me nuts for a while.

I first noticed it on Feb 10th when the relist date error went into effect and I was trying to adjust column size for screenshots but couldn't.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 8 of 16
latest reply

@mcdougle4248 , @wastingtime101 , kyle@ebay , @etrusca 

Add me to the list, read this thread then checked my Active list ... same issue.

Same issue on the Unsold file too. 

The "Sort" function works on those pages.

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 9 of 16
latest reply

@mcdougle4248 wrote:

kyle@ebay 

Thank you very much!

Hey @mcdougle4248@wastingtime101@mr_lincoln@etrusca we just received word that they have found the issue and we anticipate this should be fixed by the end of the day today!    

Kyle,
eBay
Message 10 of 16
latest reply

kyle@ebay wrote:

@mcdougle4248 wrote:

kyle@ebay 

Thank you very much!

kyle@ebay   Awesome Kyle, thank you for the quick action and follow up ... 

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 11 of 16
latest reply

kyle@ebay 

Thank you so much 😊

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

Kyle-

Me four ! Hallelujah !

Thank you for fixing this so promptly today !!

Best - Etrusca

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

kyle@ebay 

Yippee. it is fixed!  Thank you for being so helpful.

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

Wrong account

Message 15 of 16
latest reply