cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add to the collection of glitches: Ended items re-listed on their own!

I am one of the many affected by the technical issues. Don't ask I have them nearly all.

Here is a new one to add to this wonderfull collection:

Over the last month or so I had to end some items which then I re-made them with a new https friendly template, additional photos and better descriptions. Note that these were brand new listings that were done as new items with a new item #. It was not the end item/re-list item process

Well, once a week I get to see one of those ended listings (with the old photos, the old template and the old description) to get re-listed on its own will! Cool eh?

One a side-note, a company with ebay's significance should have the BEST tech guys to solve issues like the ones we all face and should be able to fix them within a couple of days. It is unacceptable (to say the least) to have tech issues going on for so long and pretend that all is good.... I am also pretty sure that ebay has already lost millions of revenue because of this...

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Add to the collection of glitches: Ended items re-listed on their own!

With all the changes that are constant on the website it seems it would be impossible to not have glitches. Anythime you mess with something, something else can go haywire in the process. Grin and bear it.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Add to the collection of glitches: Ended items re-listed on their own!

Some time in the recent past, an "update", maybe a seller update or term os use(?),  from ebay had something I found to be very disturbing. It stated that ebay can relist your unsold items. Yes, I know...what? I had read and reread that numerous times to ensure I was not seeing things. Ok, somebodu on here is going to call me a liar. I hate trying to track down things on here (ebay) with the changes being made to make things very easy to read, with "dumbed" down insufficent information, for the people that can only communicate by using emoji's and abbreviations...LOL!!!...NOT!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply