cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

enameld bowl inside an out hand painted in center , no hall mark, need any information

DSCN9057.JPGDSCN9058.JPGDSCN9059.JPG

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

enameld bowl inside an out hand painted in center , no hall mark, need any information

I would say moriage, from Japan.
Janet
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Just to let you know, ceramics have marks, metal items have hallmarks Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

hi. I am 89 years old and this is news to me, thank you. bill
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Just a matter of googling the meaning of hallmark.

Radine

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

hi. i am doing good just to get it on e bay, if you live this long you will understand.  bill

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

It looks like mid 20th century moriage based on the colors and design. I have a couple of Lenwile Ardalt cups and saucers that are similar.  Here's some on eBay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hand-Painted-Lenwile-China-Green-Ardalt-Green-Moriage-8Pc-Cup-Saucer-Plate-...

Message 7 of 7
latest reply