Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Pottery: Haeger disc shaped pitcher. Please help id.

Please help with information of this Haeger Pottery disc shaped pitcher. It measures 6 7/8" tall, 8 5/8" from the tip of the spout to the tip of the handle and and 2 3/8" thick. It has a Haeger Pottery gold outlined green foil decal on the bottom. Do...

Richard Ginori mark id, please

Good evening,Can anyone please help with this Richard Ginori mark? I can't find it any where. The mark is a gray color. I have included a photo of the bowl, also. It is unique & quite ugly, in my opinion. I have never seen anything like this. It is a...

IMG_2834.JPG IMG_2835.JPG IMG_2844.JPG IMG_2845.JPG

Wedgewood Queensware

This looks like a Wedgewood Queensware saucer. Measures 4 3/8 inches in diameter. But matching saucers on ebay do not have the center design. What could this piece be?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Please help ID large glass bowl, thought was Scandinavian, maybe Iittala, but not finding it, TIA

This bowl measures approximately 11.5 inches in diameter and 3" in height. The design looks very Scandinavian to me, but I'm having no luck finding the maker or pattern. I've tried searches with Flowers and Floral...Does anyone recognize this?Thank y...

DSC_0882.JPG DSC_0879.JPG DSC_0876.JPG DSC_0886.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

James Kent Old Foley Ltd

I have a creamer and sugar that are the Golden Mosaic pattern 5577. I am looking for more information about this pattern. When was it made? How prevalent was it? I can't find many pieces online and much information about age and pricing. Any help wou...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need pattern for this platter please

Hi, this platter is marked Brown, Westhead Moore & Company. Can anyone tell me the name of the pattern and its approximate age? The white dots on the rim are raised, as are the dots in the gold band. I tried Google Image which decided its a 4th of Ju...

PICT0001.JPG PICT0004.JPG PICT0002.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors