Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Japanese or Chinese marking?

I found this in a family box of pottery past down through the years. I can't make out this marking on the bottom...Any help is very much appreciated as to the origin of the marking so I can figure out how old this piece is and where its from... Thank...

Resolved! pottery Homer Laughlin bud vase

Good afternoon! Yet again, I have stumbled upon a piece that I can't seem to find. I have a small Homer Laughlin bud vase--white with a coral pink band. The vase is approx. 4 1/2" tall, 2" diameter at the base. Does anyone recognize it? Thanks for an...

IMG_8414.JPG IMG_8416.JPG IMG_8418.JPG

Japanese or Chinese marking?

I found this in a family box of pottery past down through the years. I can't make out this marking on the bottom...Any help is very much appreciated as to the origin of the marking so I can figure out how old this piece is and where its from... Thank...

Glass - Cut Glass Bowl and a Flower Frog

Hello, I'm hoping someone on the board will be able to help me with 2 glass items.The first is a cut glass bowl. I can't find any signature on it at all. It measures about 7 x 3 1/2 inches deep. Any thoughts on a maker/and or pattern?The second is a ...

051.JPG 048.JPG 050.JPG 054.JPG

Vase Identification

Hello, I recently found a vase that I thought was really interesting. I've spent hours looking for a vase similar to it in one way or another, but I couldn't find one. I don't know if I'm just not looking for the right stuff or if it's just some kid'...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors