Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pottery Mark ID

Does anyone recognize this mark? The bowl measures approx. 6" diameter x 2-1/2" H. It has abstract incised design on interior and exterior. It is glazed with brown and some strips of green, Any help would be appreciated. Thanks - Maria

PLEASE Help me w/“CAPODIMONTE” Mark

Hello,i am working on an estate sale and came across a group of pieces that are marked CAPODIMONTE with an N and 7 point crown. I know several companies used the N Crown mark as it wasn’t copyrightedbut I can’t even find a piece of this anywhere. Can...

Pottery Mark ID

Does anyone recognize this mark? The bowl measures approx. 6" diameter x 2-1/2" H. It has abstract incised design on interior and exterior. It is glazed with brown and some strips of green, Any help would be appreciated. Thanks - Maria

Paperweight I.D.

Any ideas on this one? I first thought it may have been Nourot(since it closely resembles a couple I have), but not now. It's unsigned...

20181003_202142.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fine porcelain hand painted?

Hello all, I am hoping to get some opinions on the hand work on this plate. There is no makers mark, just a hand written K60 on the underside. I am wondering if the flowers are completely hand painted or hand painted over a deal or transfer design,Th...

IMG_7701[1].JPG IMG_7706[1].JPG IMG_7702[1].JPG IMG_7704[1].JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Old or not?

So far what I know about it is that it is Franciscan with the Franciscan coat of arms and I'm pretty sure the S F stands for Saint Francis. I am not sure why there would be a date of 1743 on it. The closest things I could find are in the links below....

053 054 055 056

Resolved! Fenton??

Is this Fenton? I see a lot listed like it and sellers are calling it Fenton. Can find NO marking on this. Think it is just a piece of glass.IAT

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Japanese pottery info needed please

Good morning! I have a Japanese teapot that I could use some id help on please. I believe this is a mid century Kutani mark. Is this correct? Also, there are some Japanese characters on the side & lid of the teapot. Could this be the artist signature...

IMG_9249.JPG IMG_9254.JPG IMG_9261.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors