Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help with Maker of a Japanese Bowl hand painted

Hello I need help with the makers mark on a Red base looks hand painted with greens and yellows. It has a design of a horseman in the inside bottom with ladies with fans. I said Japanese I hope that is correct..I have no idea. It is 10" wide and 4.1/...

New England ? Purple Glass Basket With Lion Heads

I have been looking for a similar Basket but I haven't had any luck. It has 4 lion Heads on it, two at the end of each handle and two on the sides, it is blown with a Pontil on the bottom. It is a very thick, heavy glass 10 1/4 Inches tall. The only ...

IMG_0001-Optimized.JPG IMG_0008-Optimized.JPG IMG_0003-Optimized.JPG IMG_0005-Optimized.JPG

celedon teacup

HiI have a celedon teacup and saucer set. I am trying to identify its origin and age. Both the cup and saucer have an etched crane and cloud design. The mark is on both the cup and saucer as well. The color does not show well in the photo. It is actu...

Resolved! Help w/ID for Large Heavy Art Glass Piece. What Is It?

hi everyone. i i bought this a few days ago and i've been meaning to post it here in this discussion forum to try and find out what it is. I was thinking it might be a paper weight, but it's awfully big for that. the piece is 8 inches tall and weighs...

glass_back.jpg glass_top.jpg glass_1base.jpg

Richard Ginori plate id

Hello there. I have a set of plates that I have not been able to identify pattern name and production date.Not all of the plates have the exact same marks. They all have the numbers 7706 and 355. I did find one site with a picture of pattern on a cup...

20190316_214333.jpg 20190316_214353.jpg 20190316_214511.jpg 20190316_214432.jpg

Resolved! Need help with ID for Victorian ? Art Glass

I'm trying to figure out what this piece is...along with possibly the pattern and who made it. The bowl section is about 7" across. I can't figure out what the thing in the middle might be for? Maybe an epergne base? I've never seen one like this tho...

20190315_190823.jpg 20190315_190828.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors