cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown Pink Depression Glass Goblets - Please Help Glassies

I purchased 5 of these goblets from an antique store a number of years ago and have been looking for more of them ever since.  They are unmarked. Does anyone know who made them?1FD2BFEA-093F-441B-BF0B-080EB5C6A0C7.jpeg

28DB04E5-F71F-4A6B-B79A-2273F472939F.jpeg

6F01F6ED-6C0A-4E89-A1CB-EACD327D8C42.jpeg

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

After admitting defeat and posting this, I have discovered it is Fostoria Heritage (pattern no. 2887) c. 1979-82. Sorry for wasting your time.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

After admitting defeat and posting this, I have discovered it is Fostoria Heritage (pattern no. 2887) c. 1979-82. Sorry for wasting your time.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Fostoria Heritage.
Janet
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Not a waste of time as we learned something. Thanks for coming back with the information.
george
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Definitely not a waste of time. I learned something from seeing the foot on these.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I've had these for 20 years or more and have looked for them many times with no results so I asked for help and went back looking and what do you know, there they were. They are so elegant and the pink is really pink not the peachy pink so much of what is called pink glass is. Thank you for all the kind comments, makes me feel better.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply