cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID Help Needed For Vaseline Stemware

Please help ID this vaseline stemware.  Cannot find a match.  I have 2 of the shorter ones and one of the taller ones.  Also, how do you describe their foot please?  I see term for hollow stem but their stems aren't hollow.  The tall one measures 8 1/2" tall and shorted ones are 7 1/2" tall.  Thank you for help.IMG_3375.JPGIMG_3376.JPGIMG_3377.JPGIMG_3378.JPGIMG_3379.JPGIMG_3380.JPG

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Try Bryce for the taller one also here https://www.candlewicklookalikes.com/
george
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Thank you for help George. I found the term for the foot and it is domed. These do not glow with blacklight but read not all vaseline glass glows is that correct? I found no matches with your suggestions unfortunately. Went to your suggested web link but saw nothing that resembles my stemware. Do you think these are not vintage or antique but new copycats? I know of Candlewick and never considered that as a match. These are quite delicate and are not same style. vI also checked Higbee. Any further thoughts or suggestions? I am not receiving many responses for help on my posts unfortunately.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

All Uranium glows but not all yellow glows, different colorants. I was looking at the look alike not the candlewick.
george
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

If it does not glow it is not vaseline.
george
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Thank you for help George. Is description for these opalescent? I'm lost.😢
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

I do not see any opalescance
george
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Hi George, how do I describe them? Are they fluorescent? They aren't plain clear glass but look sort of like Sabino but I know that isn't what they are. Thanks for help.
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Very Venetian / Murano looking.
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Thank you very much for help..
Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Please help me with this glass.  I have no idea what it is called or information.  It doesn't glow with blacklight but with regular flashlight it lights up blue.  Please see photo.

IMG_3595.JPG

Message 11 of 11
latest reply