cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Homer Laughlin Fiesta---any knowledgeable folks here?

Good afternoon. I have some Homer Laughlin Fiesta I have been putting off listing because it drives me CRAZY trying to figure out the colors & age, etc. I have sorted like colors out for listing in lots. I have started out with some green pieces that look like the older Light Green, but..... most of the pieces have the newer mark with 1997 & 2000 date codes. Only the 6 7/8" bowl has the older Fiesta mark. Can anyone please please help me?IMG_7053.JPGIMG_7059.JPG

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@ginasthisandthat1939 wrote:

Thanks for looking. I personally use good ole Corelle.

Me too. It's sturdy as well as thin, which means I can put more pieces in a cabinet than I could with thick dinnerware.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 8 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

I feel your pain, as Fiesta drives me CRAZY, too!

I'll be watching your post... I've got a similar situation (which I listed, #233395243430) and I tried to be as honest as a tomboy who'd just as soon use Chinet… but I, too, want to know!

Go get 'em!

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Hi, gina.  I found this Fiesta information a while ago.  Hope it helps:

https://www.robbinsnest.com/china/homer-laughlin-china/fiesta/fiesta-colors.html

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Thanks for the info. Now I know there are about 20 more colors. Crazy---I'm just saying.
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Crazy maybe,  but it's popular, had some 1980s that sold well. I would go with the mark year when listing and not overthink it.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Thanks for your help! I do believe I tend to overthink. I think these are probably Sea Mist Green. That is what I will go with anyhoo. gina

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

@ginasthisandthat1939 wrote:

Me too. It's sturdy as well as thin, which means I can put more pieces in a cabinet than I could with thick dinnerware.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

It's so much easier to tell someone else not to overthink than to actually do it yourself! Pretty color.

edit - ok, emojis not working. 

Message 9 of 9
latest reply