cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Footed or compote clear pressed glass bowl

Hello

I have been looking for information about my bowl for about a week.  Couldn't find the patern or anything useful.

It has a glow under black light and a beautiful chime when I flick the edge with my fingertip.

It is 11" diameter by 6 3/4" high. Weighs around 10 pounds.flintglass4.gifflintglass.gifflintglass2.gifflintglass3.gif

I thought it might be flintglass . The bottom may be applied. It has 3 mold lines and they don't line up with the lines I see in the top. The mold lines in the top hardly show at all.

I buy things I like to sell and need to know what I have before I try to sell it.

Joe

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's German crystal by Seebachhutte Bleikristall. There happens to be another one on the other "E" site with the original label. 

Hope that helps. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I would have to look through compotes here http://www.eapgs.org/patterns/
george
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I went through these last night and didn't find anything similar. I'll go through them again today to see if I missed something. Lots to look at.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

If you join this Facebook group and post your photos there the very knowledgable people there could likely identify it for you. If it's an American pattern. And maybe even if it's British.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

It's German crystal by Seebachhutte Bleikristall. There happens to be another one on the other "E" site with the original label. 

Hope that helps. 

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Thanks for the help.  I would never have found it.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Thanks for the help.  I couldn,t find it not for the lack of trying.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

No problem. Glad I could help. 

Message 8 of 8
latest reply