cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assist in ID of Crystal Nymph etching.

I have a few crystal pieces with a nymph etching.  I first thought they were Springtime by Monogah Glass but my old Florence book shows all the tumblers and stems having a flared mouth.  Additionally the stems did not have the rings as these do at the top of the stem.  A fiend suggested a Tiffin “Dancing Nymph” but the photos I bring up sho a bit mor elaborate etching than these.  The glass is fairly thin and the cordial has a nice ring to it.  The cordial stands 5 inches with a 2 1/4 inch base.  The tumbler stands just over 3 1/2 inches tall and also has a 2 1/4 inch base. 

t

Thank You very much for your time.9DDE1421-F793-40B4-B3AF-789E46C4275E.jpeg46FD280A-0641-4936-B742-D28578F9ED9A.jpeg

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I used your image, Replacements, Ltd id as "Pied Piper" by Heisey.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Take a single pic of the goblet, load it into the relatively new Replacements, Ltd id bar at the top of the page.  it takes about 5 seconds to get a possible match.  Very reliable.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I used your image, Replacements, Ltd id as "Pied Piper" by Heisey.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I clicked on the "Helpful" button, but it seems inadequate.  Thank you so much for pointing out the camera icon on the replacements site, and congratulations on the ID of this crystal.  I spent way too much time looking at nymphs, dancers, dancing ladies, etc.

Janet

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Janet, you're the queen!  Keep up the good work.  Shawn

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Thank you very much

Message 6 of 7
latest reply