cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Meissen mark pros? The cup has their shape but I am not sure on the mark/pattern

IMG_3926.JPGIMG_3927.JPGIMG_3928.JPGIMG_3932.JPGIMG_3933.JPG

I see a few cups that are identical except for the pattern.   I think it is Meissen but don't want to list erroneously.  Would this be considered an Imari pattern or do you know the name?  Thank you or any help 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Any Meissen mark pros? The cup has their shape but I am not sure on the mark/pattern

Google Images is showing some Meissen Blue Onions pieces with multiple colors. There are some currently listed on Ebay as well.

Ebay "Sold" listings:

eBay item number: 272962998539

eBay item number:  273016624750

eBay item number:  272963001532

ng.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 6 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Known as Blue Onion, but because there are colors I would say "Polychrome Blue Onion".

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

That's not Blue Onion. 

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@pugsley_pugsley @divwido Does that mean a yes to Meissen?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Pretty sure Meissen, still say Blue Onion with added colors. 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Google Images is showing some Meissen Blue Onions pieces with multiple colors. There are some currently listed on Ebay as well.

Ebay "Sold" listings:

eBay item number: 272962998539

eBay item number:  273016624750

eBay item number:  272963001532

ng.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Thanks I will look them up! @rubiano98

Message 7 of 7
latest reply