cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1960s Orrefors goblets with elongated/oblong teardrop stem goblets. Daphne???Look a bit like Steuben

Good evening glass experts or "Glassies" if you are still call yourselves that! Glassies! I have these beautiful stems byOrrefors and made in the very early 1960s according to the label on the foot.  I have provided several images below to show you. They almost have a Steuben bubble look. I was told they were "Daphne" but, I don't think they are. They have an elongated air pocket or bubble in the stem it self. I have them in different sizes and, I also have an old Orrefors shipping box.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Not all the goblets have the stickers but, they are the same.

Thanks,

Larry

Water GobletsWater GobletsSingle Water GobletSingle Water GobletLabelLabelMartini or SherbetMartini or SherbetSherry or claretSherry or claret

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

1960s Orrefors goblets with elongated/oblong teardrop stem goblets. Daphne???Look a bit like Steuben

You probably noticed the replacements site only has a drawing, but it looks the same.

Janet

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You probably noticed the replacements site only has a drawing, but it looks the same.

Janet

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Yes. I saw them. I think these are them. 

Thank you!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply