Postcard Collectors Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

USPS July 10 increases

Letters (1 oz.)58 cents60 centsLetters (metered 1 oz.)53 cents57 centsLetters additional ounce(s)20 cents24 centsDomestic Postcards40 cents44 centsInternational Letter (1 oz.)$1.30 cents$1.40 cents

Postcard Club

Fore those of you who may be interested, we have a group of about 50 people from all over the country who enjoy meeting, talking about, and sharing old postcards via Zoom. Find out more about us at sanjosepostcardclub.com. Come join the fun!

E. C. Kropp History

Is anyone aware of any books or websites that have more information on the E. C. Kropp Company? I found a really informative page at the Newberry all about the Curt Teich Co. and now I really would like to find more information about the Kropp Co.

Unofficial Disney Postcard Archive

Hi I have a website, well actually I am re-building my website. The site is https://mousepostcards.com. I collect Disney postcards that have been mailed. I am creating a searchable database of card that were sent while on vacation. Yes its nuts but I...

New to Postcard Dealing - pointers anyone?

So to start, my specialty is coins, tokens and stamps. My shop got a collection from a family member of one of the employees of postcards (era is about 1980 to 2000 - yes I get that's not exactly old). I'm working through photographing these for some...

Ebay Standard Envelope's Continued Premature Announcement Of Delivery To The Buyer

The following is a "canned" message that I send to each of the buyers who complain to me that Ebay's Standard Envelope has announced that their postcard has arrived when it has not actually arrived yet. Thank you for inquiring about your Ebay item.Yo...

USPS is no longer offering First-Class Mail International Service for Large Envelopes & Flats

This morning when I was trying to send a postcard to Great Britain I received an error says I was not authorized to use the International Flat Rate (around $4) to mail to England. Doing some research I found this message. Even though First-Class Mail...

Post Card Shows! November 2021

If you are anywhere near NYC this weekend and are a postcard collector you will want to check out the Metro Postcard Club's annual show at the New Yorker Hotel Saturday 11/13 and Sunday 11/14. The Hotel is very conveniently directly across from Penn ...

October Seller Category Changes

I'd like to point out some of the problems with eBay's item species: First up: ERA You can select from the following ERA's:Pre-War (Pre-1914)World War I (1914-1918)Inter-War (1918-1939)World War II (1939-1945)Post-War (1945-Now)Divided Back (c. 1907-...

October Seller Category Changes

I'd like to point out some of the problems with eBay's item species: Artists: Select from the following item specifics: Agnes RichardsonAlex KatzAlfred Robert QuintonAlphonse MuchaAndy WarholAngel DominguezBernard BuffetCarlosCharles Thomas HowardCla...