cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leather Postcard stuffed shape of doll

Hi I have a leather postcard that is stuffed and shaped like a doll. There is a 1 cent green stamp (partial) The writing is barely visible and the sides are starting to split at the seam but it is in very good condition other than the leather stitching. Any information on such a card?
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

That sounds like a perfect eBay item... somewhat odd and definitely unusual! I'm betting that would do really well if you listed it both under the postcard and the doll category. I once saw a tiny toy metal truck that had been sent through the mail with a small postcard attached to it. It was listed in the postcard category and it sold for more than $100. So, you never know... Is the doll designed on both sides of the postcard? Or is it printed on one side with the writing and stamp side on the back? Sometimes, people saved those leather postcards and sewed them together to make pillows, but I've never seen a leather postcard that was printed with a picture on both sides. Is the doll
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Oops... lost my train of thought there! I was going to say, Is the doll the size of a regular postcard? Is she 5" tall x 3" wide? If you list it, please let us know... I would love to be able to see what it looks like.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Hi Thank you for the advice, I listed it under doll as well as Postcard... It is printed like an Indian doll on one side and a postcard on the back . She has little feet as well as arms and yes, is the size of a postrd. So we shall see how it goes!
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

dmhcollectibles
Enthusiast
Looks like you're doing pretty well with it!! A very cool item. Diane

Contact me about how to get free shipping for postcards you buy!
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Can you imagine the thrill of receiving that in the Mail? Good luck in your auction, off to a great start! Joyce
Postcards of all ages For all ages!
Message 6 of 6
latest reply