Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scammer's sold my product without me knowing and charging me for nothing

Ebay is not a good selling app. They sold my product without me knowing 

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

When you have an item listed, it’s your responsibility to check in periodically to see if it has been sold.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Looking at your feedback score, you probably aren't going to need to be concerned about whether or not eBay is a good fit for you.  

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

There were no scammers involved this was on you not eBay. You listed the item, it is UP TO YOU to watch it, no one else. 

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

What do you mean you didn't know the coach bag was sold? You should have gotten an email after the auction ended.

You listed the bag for a 7 day auction, the winning bid was 15.50 + shipping + tax. The buyer paid and YOU refused to ship as you wanted more money per the 1 neg you received.

When you list as an auction, you agree to sell at the highest bid. If you wanted a certain price you should have listed as BUY IT NOW immediate payment required. 

It is always your responsibility to learn how to sell on Ebay.

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

This is for the fake Coach handbag you sold and received a negative feedback for?

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

@bonjourami wrote:

This is for the fake Coach handbag you sold and received a negative feedback for?

FWIW, I don't believe it's a fake Coach bag, but those pictures are AWFUL and the description is worse! 

@irgur_2 

Had you had better pictures that clearly showed the condition and important elements, your bag may have sold for 3-4 times the winning bid. 

But in response to the title of your post, the only possible "scammer" involved in this transaction would be the seller who didn't follow through on the sale and shipment after the auction ended. 

As for ebay charging you fees, that's the price you pay for a sale that is refunded when the seller doesn't handle it correctly. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

If you have items listed you do have to keep a watch to see if they sold.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

@irgur_2 

How did you not know it sold, you had 7 days to check on it before the buyer won the auction.

Do you not check your account?

Not a bad app, just a seller listings items before they know what they are doing.

Have a great day
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

@albertabrightalberta wrote:

FWIW, I don't believe it's a fake Coach bag, but those pictures are AWFUL and the description is worse! 

@irgur_2 

Had you had better pictures that clearly showed the condition and important elements, your bag may have sold for 3-4 times the winning bid. 

No wonder it only sold for $15.

You need good photos and a complete description.

Have a great day
Message 10 of 11
latest reply

@irgur_2 wrote:

Ebay is not a good selling app. They sold my product without me knowing 

YOU listed the item on Ebay. How did you not know?

All sellers list on ebay to SELL items.

Sellers are disappointed  when the item does not sell.

Why list the item if you did not want it to sell?

The ebay site worked exactly how it was designed to do.

It is not a bad app.

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 11 of 11
latest reply